- MCA, BE-IT, BE-Com., Diploma – IT, Com.
- Using Laravel for designing and creating web apps and services
- Discussing the aims of the project with our team of developers
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues
- Implementing client feedback to scale projects
- Building PHP modules that are efficient
- Writing modular codes that are secure
- Contributing to database design and maintenance
- Ensuring web apps are maintained
- Help juniors and guide them with the project workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Time and Task Management
- Accountability for the work
- Familiar with project flow handling tools like Jira, Trello
- Familiar with Agile methodology (sprint workflow)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Required Tech Skills:
- Must know Ubuntu daily commands
- Knowledge of MVC and OOP
- Skilled in DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with tools, processes, and tasks needed to build a project from start to finish
- Knowledge of the latest updates
- Experienced in RESTful and graphql APIs
- Must have knowledge about Git (Version control system)
- Familiar with coding standards like PHPCS
- Knowledge of server administration tools like Nginx, Apache
- Must have expertise in cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Digital Ocean, etc.
Contact Person: Pankti Kadiya
Contact Number: +91 7874109182