Finally, the wait for the famous Inbound 2019 is over as it is round the corner. Different speakers are gearing up to present themselves at the most significant marketing gathering. Irrespective of whether you are preparing to be part of Inbound for the first time or the eighth time, you are sure to have an overwhelming feeling. With so many topics that speakers will come up in the inbound and so many people to meet up in the gathering, there are several topics to highlight about Inbound 2019.
3 simple steps to a Killer HubSpot Implementation by Eric Pratt (@eric_pratt)
For effective HubSpot implementation, speakers are planning to come up with simple steps. They will elaborate on how HubSpot agencies are planning strategies to handle the challenges better. For successful teamwork, proper use of strategy is important. However, the challenge of prioritizing and implementing suitable ideas for HubSpot owners will be discussed by the speaker, Eric Pratt. About-facing the HubSpot challenges, our speaker Carina Duffy will also highlight some vital points. The discussion to be taken forward by Carina Duffy is elaborated in the following part.
- The shift from the buying process to the effective use of the latest software in HubSpot agencies seems to be daunting for individuals and teams working in HubSpot.
- Through the use of the HubSpot platform, it is important to set the goal of achieving team success by going through suitable stepwise methods.
- The use of practical strategies and business tactics are important elements for achieving success in HubSpot agencies.
However, the steps for HubSpot implementation will be targeted for users who are on the go to buy a platform for progressive achievement shortly. This can also help the HubSpot owners get easy team success by the use of suitable tactics.
Crafting Your Why: A Facilitated Session on Finding your Why by Ak Ikwuakor (@AkIkwuakor)
In Inbound 2019, Coach Ak Ikwuakor, a famous consultant will elaborate process that helps individual find out the reasons for building effective marketing strategies, building strong connections and communities. Also, a better understanding of the overall scenario of marketing through the effectiveness of storytelling can help. To know about the core of knowing the actual art of storytelling, the consultant will highlight the following points elaborated in the following part of the article.
- Keeping in mind your obligations and priorities, try to find why and where you will fit better. In case any rectification is required, you have to find ways for betterment.
- Trying to know about the roots that initiated you to become what you are today. Knowing in detail about the multi-dimensional aspect may reverse your thinking of your position in the market.
- Learn how using suitable skills, you can make sound connections with colleagues, friends, and strangers. For strangers, you have to use proper tactics so that you can convert them into potential customers of your business.
Brand Story + Customer Journey = Your Marketing Power Equation by Gabriela Pereira (@DIYMFA)
Contrary to what people actually think, marketing is much more than just an engaging slogan. Instead of just using a slogan, try to go for storytelling with the engaging narrative so that customers can relate themselves. By means of storytelling, you have to try and establish a connection between the customers and the product. You have to offer them plenty of reasons to choose your company product or service over others. So, to achieve this, a multi-dimensional approach will be the safest bet to try that shall involve the brand identity along with a customer’s journey. The customer should feel that you are concerned about their problems and so you have come up with the service or products. They should not have the feeling that you are doing for the sake of marketing of your brand.
Gabriela Pereira, one of the speakers of Inbound 2019, commented in this regard that you have to make a customer’s journey smooth so that they can easily relate with what you are offering to them. Some other topics to be discussed are given as follows.
- By understanding the customer’s journey in the first place, you should try to provide some effective solutions to problems that they face. This will, you can try to build the basis of trust and reliability.
- Keep market context the climax of your storytelling part and this way, you can try to rise from the prevailing competition in the market. You have to give enough reasons to customers so that they consider you unique in catering to products or services.
- By knowing about the basis of your storytelling art, you have to find out effective ways of narrative remaining true to the core values of your brand. This will be more effective to grab the attention of the customers and retain them even in the days of rising competition.
Craving Human Connection in a Digital World by Kathleen Reidenbach (@kreidenbach)
With the increased influence of the digital world in human life, it is becoming easy to accomplish tasks in different fields. As technology helped in driving marketing, human beings are trying to get a better response. On a contrary note, in the hospitality industry, a robot cannot replace the way human beings will greet their guests in a hotel. It can be said that technology complements well with human interaction, but human beings are in need of more technological connections. However, pertaining to the balance between the digital world and human interaction, speaker Kathleen Reidenbach, a chief commercial officer of Kimpton Hotels is of the opinion that for better hospitality, good humanity is all that is required. The employees should be empowered well that will help them encourage guests better to develop a heart to heart connection with the guests for better responses. Some other topics to be highlighted by Kathleen Reidenbach are discussed in the following part of the article.
- Knowing the tactics of how humanity can be a suitable choice for a better business approach over other options.
- Building ‘humanity-first’ strategy and encouraging the same so that employees try to incorporate it in the brand value that helps develop better customer relations.
- Acknowledging the right way of effective integration of technology in human interaction that can augment better results in marketing. Also, it will create more space for customers to come up with their personal experience.
Every marketing professional should learn to incorporate the above-said ideas in the brand value that in turn will help create effective emphasis on human connections. This should prevail both within the company and while serving customers.
Encore – Don’t Just Create Content, Create Experiences by Dan Gingiss (@dgingiss)
Nothing can be better than giving a touch of personal experience in content created to reach out to the target audience of the business. Also, making the content comprehensive will help grab the better attention of the target group. Emily Triplett Lentz said that she would have discussed the diversity of content that will reach close to the heart of the target audience. By spotting little yet vital things in content can make the content more engaging.
However, in Inbound 2019, Dan Gingiss is planning to highlight that providing mere content will not do any good. Bloggers have to learn the tactics of giving a touch of real-life experiences. This way, the content can stand out among the rest. This way, customers will love to share your simple yet interesting content with the wider group of audience. Some key factors by Dan Gingiss are given below.
- Try out simple ways to create experiences that people want to share with others.
- Try to learn the tactic of how simple customer experience can become the most effective marketing strategy.
- Understanding the connection between customer experience and social media is important to cater to the needs of customers adequately.
Therefore, in this way, company executives can try to bring in fresh marking strategies for better working of the company. Apart from fighting for the competition of price on products, try to get customers by going deep with personal experiences. This will help customers to identify with the stories that you share.
Social Media Marketing in 2019:
What’s Changed, and Why Your 2016 Playbook Is Broken by Isabela Carvalho
While unlocking the mysteries of social media platforms, you can know how powerful the platform has become and how it helps showcases brands of different kinds. The scenario of social media marketing has changed drastically as it had been a few years back. There is no use of posting content on social media platforms without adequate customer engagement. Whether you are using social media marketing tactics for the first time or the fifth time, you have to plan new strategies to make it work better. If you have already used this media platform, try reinventing strategies to survive in the competitive scenario of 2019. In this respect, our channel consultant Isabela Carvalho will bring some vital points to the limelight for better knowledge of marketers.
- Go through company stories to find out how they have been successful in standing out from the rest and maintaining a prominent position. Also, you can know about the use of AI strategies and more.
- Try to compare social media tactics five years ago and try to find out the reasons why the strategies are considered outdated now.
- Try to find out the latest future marketing trends other than simple ways like messaging, voice search, and the like that will prove to be effective for your business.
Being innovative in storytelling and implementing innovative ideas will help you make a prominent place in the competitive market.
How to Make Storytelling Your Secret Weapon in Sales? by Kit Pang (@KitPangx)
By means of storytelling, it helps reach the heart of the target group in the market. This helps augment your sales over other sales tactics. Using modern and right tactics can help enhance the level of productivity better. With a better connection with clients, it becomes easy to know about changes that clients wish to get. To grab the attention of the target group and retain it for long, knowing the ways to implement the right marketing weapon can help. Therefore, the suitable storytelling process can take you to the top of the list in your field and get noticed by top clients easily.
Concerning the use of the right sales weapon, our speaker, famous founder Kit pang elaborated some key features which he will be highlighting in Inbound 2019. The strategies to be spoken on are as follows.
- Knowing the ways on how to develop the vital story questions and stories that can help maximize your influence in the market. As an impact, it should help retain a prominent position in the competitive market.
- Try to know the science of forming the story and also knowing the art of telling the story. This will work better when accomplished in the right manner.
- The story cycle should be used in the right manner to augment the sales of your company.
However, Kit Pang will further elaborate on letting the audience know about the target group that is the sales for B2B marketing.
INBOUND is the must-visit conference for all marketers and business owners. We at KrishaWeb, are visiting Boston this time to attain the Inbound 2019. Here, is the review of Brooke Milligan about last year’s INBOUND edition.
“INBOUND is truly amazing! I love the huge variety of classes and the amazing speakers that I wouldn’t be able to see anywhere else! Not only do I learn a lot at this event, but I leave with a renewed sense of creativity and excitement to try new things at work. The atmosphere is wonderful, and I already can’t wait to go next year.”
– Brooke Milligan, Multi-Media Marketing Coordinator
Want to see what happened in the past year’s events?
INBOUND event is all about networking and knowledge sharing. This is the place where you can learn a lot from fellow marketers. Mr. Parth from our team is attending INBOUND 2019. You can always connect with him during the event. You can connect with him via twitter through handler @ImParthPandya or @KrishaWeb.
Happy networking at INBOUND 2019!